AIM
Icyflm9

Mr Fox Mr Fox

Excellent look.

A total blast from my favorite era of animation. I very much dig your style.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Fat wreck chords is shakin in their $200 boots

Thanks to this program, we don't need any more punk bands. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing... but if I never have to hear Justin Sane squawk about 'rising up' before his band dissappears for another 3 years, so be it.

Evil-Dog responds:

huh?
you obviously know nothing about music to think that this program could be a replacement for even 1 band.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

Had me going for quite a while.

Very innovative. I think it was at 85,604 pts that I destroyed the ecosystem...

SBC Nibbles SBC Nibbles

No stupid games?

Perhaps there are no stupid games... although there are poorly designed ones. Your interface doesn't draw enough attention to the "speed" buttons... they look like captions of the character buttons. Maybe wouldn't have been a big deal, except there's no default setting, and you allow the game to start without a speed setting, rendering it playable but uber-lame. Other than that... isn't nibbles supposed to grow?

BAFA responds:

Not this nipple, anyways :P

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Would've been incredible

This is an excellent and stylish game... if only it were playable! You really need to redesign the interface, or script it for a more appropriate platform than Flash. At the very least, showing the mouse cursor may make offscreen clicks easier to avoid.

Suicide Bunny 1 . 2 Suicide Bunny 1 . 2

A little big?

It's a cool game and all, but why's it almost 2 megs, for a half dozen movie clips and sound fx? You might wanna compress your sound files.

Great animation and artwork tho.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

ENZZZZZZZZZZZZEZZZZZZOBBCDENNY

Awesome game indeed.... though you may want to encrypt the password system somehow... hehehehehe.

xkittyfroggymeowmeow xkittyfroggymeowmeow

Hominot.

I was really hopin' to find more Hominid... but fuck what everyone else says, this was a goddamn masterpiece!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Best I've played yet

Great platform game! Love the art, and the depth and detail of play. Tho the alien could probably use some HP... or maybe I should stop getting shot to much... Killer flash indeed.