AIM
Icyflm9

The Attack 2 The Attack 2

Where's the beef?

Fate has caught me in the portal with a jug of wine once again... and here's a stick dude emerging from the wake for some unknown military disaster who goes on a random rampage of violence to the tune of unlicensed mainstream rap-metal... but only after stumbling across a Swift3D sportscar. Hate to say I've seen it before... but alas...

Mr. Ambiguous Mr. Ambiguous

Where's the fun?

Looks like a rehash of an age-old gag, only without the subtlety with which it is usually handled... maybe you used to write material for Martin Lawrence?

"Girls" "Girls"

Nifty

Maybe not as good as L'Amour, but close. The inspiration is apparent.

Johnny Cash- Hurt Johnny Cash- Hurt

Kind've scary?

The sudden baby almost made me drop a pantload... other than that, kinda borin'. It was a good tribute to Johnny Cash in any case, tho you can hardly expect this new fangled generation to appreciate it, what with their hippin' and a-hoppin' and cheese fries and pants hangin' off their asses...

[Listening to Bull Rider right now]

US vs RIAA US vs RIAA

I'm sure you meant well...

Who would have thought that music was being sold for a profit (!?)... but then look at any other product you buy in America. With few exceptions, 70% is the average markup from raw material and labor cost to actual shelf price. Does that give you the right to steal canned food? Crappy plastic action figures? Processed meat-like jerky treats?

Of course, I could really care less if people download Limp Bizkit and Slipknot songs off of kazaa... the sooner they go broke and disappear, the better. But, let's not get pretentious, eh? Stealin' is stealin'.

For Bassclock For Bassclock

Fire bad... Truth good

I'm sure Kurama and thv are changing screen names as we speak. I'm suprised anyone voted this movie anything less than a 5. You are truly a prince among men, I salute you.

Lordbenny responds:

AngryBinary ladies and gentlmen, renound for his brillant, clever well drawn games. AngryBinary THE AngryBinary, a master of flash, has viewed my movie and labels me a prince among men.
That just made my day.

Resident Koopa: Outbreak Resident Koopa: Outbreak

Kickass!

You've truly captured the online gaming experience.

Cube 2 : Hypercube Cube 2 : Hypercube

Wicked!

The graphics were pretty damn sharp, dig the way you used the poser broad... but isn't it a little insensitive to people that actually do live in hypercubes?

Taking Retards to the Zoo Taking Retards to the Zoo

That had everything!

'Tards, clocks, and the Dead Milkmen... what more could you want?

GoodBye! GoodBye!

That was bloody touching

I almost cried, and suddenly I'm missing a guy I never knew to begin with.